As part of the Super System Review (the Review), A Statistical Summary of Self Managed Superannuation Funds was released on 12 December 2009. The majority of the Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) information included in that paper was sourced from both publicly available and previously unpublished ATO data.
This publication updates the Super System Review statistical summary using 2008-09 year data. We propose to provide annual updates.
Where appropriate, we refer to Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) data for comparisons to the SMSF sector.
- 00301485.htm&page=34&H34 (Other) - 119 hits
- Date Published
- 2 April 2012
- Date Updated
- 12 December 2011
- Update Frequency
- data.gov.au Category
- Business, Finance, Government, Industry
- Keywords / Tags
- 1001, 2009, BAS, business, capital gains, CGT, company, cost of compliance, data, excise, FBT, Fuel schemes, fund, GST, HELP debts, Individuals, partnerships, PAYGI, PAYGW, post codes, postcodes, prescribed private funds, ratio, ratios, sample file, Stats, Superannuation, Taxation statistics, taxstats, trust
- Creative Commons - Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0)
Contributing Agency Information
- Australian Taxation Office (View all datasets from Australian Taxation Office)
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Agency Program
- Self-managed super fund statistical report
- Temporal Coverage
- 2008-09 Financial Year
- Geospatial Coverage
- Not specified